Unblock Your IP
What is Firewall?
A firewall is a network security system that prevents unauthorized access to or from a private network by blocking IP.
What happens when your IP is blocked by firewall?
If your IP is blocked by firewall, You can not browse your website from your blocked ip. You cannot even ping, access cPanel, webmail, FTP & WHM.
Why the firewall blocks ip?
The server firewall blocks ip because of incorrect cpanel, webmail, ftp & whm login attempts. Moreover it can also blocks ip for any suspicious behaviour or activity from your ip.
Test whether your website is running fine?
You can visit your blocked website from proxysite.com.
How to Unblock your IP?
1. Login to Dhaka Web Host client panel by your Email and Password.
2. Click on Service >> My Services or Services
3. Click Unban Your IP Address from Actions side bar
4. Select the domain for which the IP is blocked.
5. Review the details and check the IP again which is blocked.
6. Click Unban and wait till the ip successfully unbanned.